Sunday, August 23, 2009

Squares Everywhere - Mojo 100; Day 7

When I looked at the Mojo sketch this morning, I thought "wow that's a lot of cutting and gluing" and I thought I'm not going to bother, but I changed my mind. I didn't follow the sketch exactly, I decided to make a square card, so with a square card, I needed to make the little squares the same number across as down. So my card isn't quite the sketch.




I think this turned out fairly well. I can't believe I did two mojo sketches two days in a row, but I can't believe I made two cards in a row that I'm happy with. I still suck at colouring, but I will get better with practice, and today was a crap day to take pictures with natural lighting. Its pretty gloomy outside.

Paper: Making Memories: Small Pink Dots, Brooke Paisley; The Paper Company: Peppermint
Stamps: Pink Cat Studios Enchanted Lily
Ink: Coloubox Black; Martha Stewart Markers: Peony, Glade, Snapdragon

2 comments:

  1. She's lovely. Your coloring looks fabulous. Love the sparkly brads. This is so fun for me. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY Sketch. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper and Lily the Fairy looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete