Monday, July 26, 2010

I've Got Nothing

Over the past month or so I've had so many occassions to make cards for. Why haven't I posted any? Couple reasons. First I'm lazy. I've turned into a big fat lazy blob. For the first time in many years I actually went out and purchased birthday cards for two of my daughter's friends. I'm completely ashamed to admit that ;P



Second reason. I've lost the battery charger for my camera. I have searched this house high and low and cannot locate it anywhere (along with several other chargers that were with it - maybe they've secretly stolen off somewhere to be free). I'm not willing to shell out the $80 for a new one either. So my kids are not having their summer documented at all, and my cardmaking (the few that I've made) haven't been documented either.



Eventually I'll relent. I'll either find the camera gear or I'll buy a new one. I'm not at that point yet though :)

1 comment:

  1. Uhm, did you just say you bought cards at a store? Tsk tsk!

    I can totally understand you not wanting to buy a new charger just for your cards but not recording the girls' summer is not right! Go get one!! (I'm trying to convince myself that getting an EXTRA battery is worth the $75. Ugh.) ;)

    ReplyDelete