Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finally something to post and its not a card

Finally got off my butt and bought myself a charger for my camera battery. So I took some pictures of my craftiness. I don't have any cards to post, but I do have a little sewing project to brag about. A friend of mine has a 3 year old son who loves to help her cook. That means he loves to get himself messy with whatever they are cooking. She asked me to make him an apron and I gladly obliged. I'm pretty proud of this. I managed to make it without a pattern. I think it turned out great and by all reports the new owner just loves helping Mom while wearing his shark apron













2 comments:

  1. So cool! I can't believe you did that without a pattern. You rebel, you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Lexy! It's nice to see something other than a card, once in a while, and you are really great at sewing. ;)

    ReplyDelete