Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Doing the Birthday Polka

So I'm so lazy when it comes to taking pictures and posting about my cards.   I have made so many since my last post, but have taken pictures of none of them, and of course they have all been divyed out to various people so no chance of taking pictures now.

Except today I actually got off my butt because I had 30 seconds.   I had to make a card for my husband's birthday.  I left it to the last minute.  Today is his birthday.   I didn't feel like hauling out stamps and ink and all that jazz so I decided it was all going to be about the paper.   When I found that I didn't really have that many coordinating solids with my "masculine" none girly patterned paper, I had to come up with something that would be pretty simple and festive.  So here's what I came up with.





It kind of looks like a happy birthday card for a six year old, but that's the best I could do today with the limited time that I had before my 2 psycho crazies invaded my crafty space.   My husband will love it no matter what because he always does.

1 comment: