Friday, July 17, 2009

Need Ideas for a 90th Birthday

I have been charged with making invitations for my Grandma's 90th brithday party. I have to come up with a simple design because I need to make about 60 of them, and I don't have a tonne of time. The other problem, my grandma has picked out colours that do not match at all. I'm the queen of monotone cards. I love it when colours on cards are from one colour family. What the heck am I supposed to do with Lavender, Pink and Indigo GAH!

Any suggestions for stamp sets to use? Cricut Cartridges (I have a cricut but its totally neglected I hardly use it - this would be the perfect time to pull it out)?

I also need suggestions for what to put on the inside of the card other than the deets regarding date and place.

Any help would be much appreciated

Signed,

The girl who really has no creative bones in her body :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, those colours aren't THAT bad. 60 is a heck of a lot of cards! Grandmothers love flowers and sweets, don't they? Use a large floral set or your PCS Sweet Treats giant cupcake. That ought to fill up the space on the front. As for the inside, just print the deets on your computer!

    ReplyDelete