Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Taste the Rainbow



I had a bunch of birthday cards to make in the last little while, between my kid, her friends and my friends, and my sister.  Only problem I forgot to take a picture of most of them.  Only took pictures of three. 

I got my hands on a Paper Crafts magazine last month, and it seemed ot be all about the rainbow, and since I had so many cards to make I basically ripped off the designs in the magazine, with a few modifications here and there.

Anyway I think they turned out pretty good.  Super easy to make, minimal stamping involved, minimal cutting and measuring involved and well who doesn't smile when they see a rainbow



Well not really

1 comment:

  1. i love 'em! great designs that can be totally adopted for different color schemes..

    ReplyDelete