Friday, February 13, 2009

Be Mine

This morning we (Kid #1 & I) spent the morning making Valentine's for the husband and Kid #1 & Kid #2. Its funny to see #1's creative side come through and how happy she was with her little card that she made for her Dad. She kept saying over and over again "He's gonna love it"




I wish that I felt as confident in my creativeness as a two year old. I so don't. I realized once we started that I have very little in the way of "Valentine" supplies. I have two stamps and only a handful of paper & ribbon that isn't super girly. So I made do with what I had on hand. I'm actually really pleased with the card I made for my husband. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Its hard to see it through the vellum, but the vellum was what made it decent. If it wasn't for the vellum, quite frankly the card would suck.


The card I made for #1 I thought was cute and girly. She'll love it just because it is pink and has ribbon on it. #2's card remains unfinished at this moment, but will get done in time for the big day tomorrow. Although she won't have a clue what day it is, so really I could make it next week and it would still be alright. I just need something for her scrapbook (ha what scrapbook - we'll see if it ever gets done)


(someday I will find someplace in my house that has decent lighting so I can take halfway decent pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment