Thursday, February 5, 2009

My entry into the world of craft blogging

I read so many different blogs about card making and paper crafting that I figured it was time for me to enter the world of craft blogging.

I haven't been making cards for a very long time. My first adventure in card making was 2 1/2 years ago when my first daughter was born. My older sister invited me over to make thank you cards for baby shower gifts. I thought the cards I made were fantastic. I have a few of them hanging around still, but they are by no means fantastic. They are cute simple little cards that I guess were a good go for a first timer.

That little foray got me hooked. I have been on a stamp/ink/paper buying extravaganza ever since. It has become an obsession.

I don't have a lot of time to enjoy my hobby because of the two little girls and the one big kid I share my life with, but I try my best. I'm also not the most creative or the most skilled card maker going, but again I try my best and hope that maybe I can inspire someone elses creativity, or brighten someones day by sharing my craftiness with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment