Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Butterfly Award!

Thanks to Jes and Jodi for the nomination. You are great friends :) Thanks for reading my little start up blog.

The rules once you've been nominated are

1) Post the award’s logo on your blog
2) Add the link to the person who nominated you
3) Nominate at least 6 others & post their links


I'm clearly not the coolest blog, or even close to the coolest blog because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to code my blog so that I can post a link to other blogs or back to your blogs.

Once I actually figure out how to do things I will indeed be back to follow the rules of the award and nominate six other people for the award. Until then I am in fact the biggest loser blogger ;P

1 comment:

  1. It's easy with Blogger. Copy the URL from wherever, then in your post, type the words that you want for the link, and then highlight them, and hit the link button (the world with the link symbol) and paste the URL. Hit OK and you're done!

    ReplyDelete