Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back in the swing of things

Since christmas I haven't had much time, or I just haven't been around to do any cardmaking. Of course Christmas and new years is always crazy and hectic with family stuff, and then we were away in Hawaii for a few weeks. But I'm back and I've been doing a little cardmaking. I just need to take some pictures. February appears to be a fairly busy month for my little hobby. I have a couple of birthdays, of course Valentine's day, a friend who is due to have her baby any second (not only do I need to make a card but I need to get the old sewing machine out and get on my little sewing project for her), and then I have to come up with and design a birthday invite for Kid #2's second birthday.

Things have been dead on my blog for a long time, but hopefully I won't get super lazy and I will actually have some things to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment