Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One Track Mind (a late valentine post)

Sorry this is a few days late. I can't lie, I didn't have a busy weekend, the exact opposite actually. I had my entire weekend free. The kiddies went off on a mini vacay with their dad to visit Grandpa and Grandma and I was left alone in sheer quiet bliss. I got so lazy I couldn't even drag my butt downstairs to get on the computer to post my Valentine cards.

So here they are. I made them days apart (actually two were made two weeks apart). So I didn't even realize until I had them all lined up to take pictures that I clearly have a one track mind. This time it was all about ribbon and bows running along the botton 1/3 of the card. Everyone got a bow on their card this year.

I didn't take note of the papers or anything when I made these and well now I can't be bothered to go back and figure it out. What I do know is Card #1 used Verve's Hundred Hearts set, Card #2 was some random heart stamp I had that probably came from the bargain bin at Michael's, and Card #3 used Pink Cat Studios Sweet Treats. The first card was for the husband, the last two were for the kiddies.









No comments:

Post a Comment